- Log into your Sitefinity dashboard.
- On the Content dropdown, select the Events type of content option.
- On the Events page select Create an Event.
- On the Event page, you can name the event and describe it using our content manager. This is a good place to add the details and any other important information someone might want about the event. The better the description, the better for your dealership!
- Towards the bottom of the page you will be able to select the time and date of the event and a designated ending time or day if there is one.
- You will also be able to add any additional information such as the location, contact information, an external or internal link with more information, and any images you would like your customers to be able to see of the event on the site.
- After everything is filled out to your liking, select Publish and your event will be live!
Have a question or still need help? Submit a Help Ticket to the Kubota Help Desk!