- After logging into the backend of your website (yourwebsitename.com/Sitefinity), go to Pages > Home.
- Once you are on the backend of the homepage, on the right-hand side there is a list of widgets you can add to the homepage. Under Kubota Custom, you will select Dealer Announcement Carousel. Drag this above your Hero Search/Hero Panel/Hero Carousel widget.
3. Click the Edit button located in the upper right corner of the Dealer Announcement Carousel widget.
4. Add an item to the carousel by clicking the green button labeled "Add +"
5. For each item, enter in the Title (required) and Announcement Text in the designated fields as well as selecting Start and Expiration Dates (required).
6. If you want the item to have a button that redirects to another page on the site, select the Link to Page checkbox.
7. From here, click the "Select" button to choose the page that you want the button to redirect to.
8. Once you have selected a page, enter in the text that you want to display on the button in the Link Text area. E.g: COVID-19 Update.
9. To change the Background and Font Color, select the corresponding box. A color box will pop up. You can either select a color or use the dropper tool to pull an exact color.
10. To add additional announcements to the slider, select the green “Add +’ button and enter in the information pertaining to that item.
11. To remove an item, select the item tab and click the red button labeled “Remove”.
12. Once you have finished editing the Dealer Announcement Carousel, click the green “Save” button.
Have a question or still need help? Submit a Help Ticket to the Kubota Help Desk!