- Once your images are correctly resized and optimized to 300kb or less, log-in to the backend of your site. You can do this by adding /sitefinity to the end of your URL.
- Once you are on the Sitefinity Dashboard, go to the navigation bar and click Content>Images.
- From here, you will want to either choose an image library to upload your images, or create a new one. It is important to keep your images organized so that you will be able to easily find and access them throughout the site. (See “Image Libraries” help document for more information)
- Once you have selected/created a library, you will want to find the green button that says “Upload Images”. Click that button.
- You will be taken to a screen that looks like the image below. You can select images from your computer or simply drag and drop them into the box.
- Once you have selected the images you want to upload, click “Upload and Publish”, or if you just want to save them as a draft, click “Upload and Save as Draft”.
- The images will then begin to upload into the library you chose.
Have a question or still need help? Submit a Help Ticket to the Kubota Help Desk!