1. In the Sitefinity dashboard, go to Content>Dealer Testimonials
2. To create a new testimonial, click the green button labeled “Create a Dealer Testimonial”
3. Enter in the customer’s information in the given fields. Only the “Full Name” and “Testimonial” fields are required.
4. Once finished, click Publish, or if you wish to save it for later, click Save as draft.
How to Add the Dealer Testimonials Widget to a Page
1. Go to the page that you wish to add the Dealer Testimonials widget on
2. Once you have clicked on the page you wish to add the widget to, locate the menu on the right hand side of the screen
3. Scroll down to find the "Dealer" section. Click it to reveal the widgets within that section.
4. Drag and drop the Dealer Testimonials widget onto the bottom of the page.
(This widget will display the best if it is at the bottom of the page)
5. Wait for the widget to load, then click Edit, which is located in the upper right hand corner of the widget
6. Under the “List Settings” tab, make sure that the third “Dealer Testimonials” option is selected for “List Template”
7. Under the “Single Items Settings” tab, make sure that the second “Dealer Testimonials” option is selected for “Detail Template”
8. Once finished, click save and publish the page.
Have a question or still need help? Submit a Help Ticket to the Kubota Help Desk!