1. Click on “Content” in the main menu at the top of the page
2. Scroll down and click on “Dealer Used Machines”
3. To create a new used machine, click the green “Create a Dealer Used Machine” button.
From here, it will take you to a page to fill in the information on the machine that you are adding.
4. You may fill out all of the fields with the information pertaining to that used machine. The fields that are required are “Display Title”, “Price”, and the URL (Filled out automatically by the Display Title).
- *For "Price", you do not need to add a dollar sign ($) or comma because this will format automatically. If you want users to call for a price, enter a zero in that field.
5. If you wish to add a related image, the required size is 600x400 pixels. For more information, refer to the “Image Size Chart” Help Doc.
6. Choose which location the used machine is located at by selecting the “Machine Location” select button.
7. If you created a Dealer Used Machine Category, you can connect that category by selecting the “Machine Category” select button.
8. If you wish to publish/unpublish the category on a specific date, click the “More actions” drop down menu and select “Publish/Unpublish on Specific Date”. From here, you will be able to select the date and time for when you wish to publish/unpublish the category.
9. To publish right away, click the green “Publish” button. If you wish to save the category as a draft, select the white “Save as Draft” button.
Editing Dealer Used Machines
1. To edit the Dealer Used Machine, click into the machine that you created.
2. From here, you can edit all the components on the machine just as you would if you were creating it.
3. When finished, Click the green “Publish” button, “Save as Draft” button, or click the “More actions” drop down menu and select “Publish/Unpublish on Specific Date” and select the date and time you wish to publish/unpublish the used machine.
Have a question or still need help? Submit a Help Ticket to the Kubota Help Desk!