Once you have created User (Personalization) Segments in the backend of your site, you can now start personalizing widgets and content.
1. Log in to the backend of your site and click Pages
2. Click on a page that you want to have personalized widgets.
3. Click the More drop-down menu on the top right-hand corner of the widget that you want to personalize
4. Select Add personalized version. From here, you can select which User Segment you want to personalize for the widget.
5. The editing window will automatically pop up and allow you to edit the widget’s contents.
6. To view the various User Segments you personalized for the widgets, select the drop-down menu on the top left of the widget.
7. To save your changes, Publish the page.
Page widgets that can be personalized include:
- Hero Slider on homepage
Dealer Featured Equipment on homepage
Browse New Equipment button on homepage
- Short line logo slider on homepage
- Blog/News widget
- Content Blocks
Have a question or still need help? Submit a Help Ticket to the Kubota Help Desk!