- Once logged in, on the top dashboard go to Pages and click into the page you would like to add your link to.
- Once in the page you will find a number of widgets on the right hand side of the screen.
- These Widgets can be placed in the Main content area via drag and drop.
1. Drag a Content block from the widgets area to the main content area.
2. Click Edit in the top right hand corner of the Content Block. The Content Block Editor will open.
3. You have multiple options when adding a link into a content block. You can insert an image by clicking the picture icon. Select an image from your computer or from your sites default library.
- Typing in words and linking to redirect to an outside URL or to one of the sites internal pages by highlighting the word and linking it.
- Adding in emails and highlighting them and linking by selecting "Email"