- Added an Accordion widget to the Dealer Custom toolbox. This widget can be used to create an area of collapsible text.
- Added the Stacked Location List widget for the Dealer Location content type. This template shows a list of location cards stacked vertically, and can be used as a replacement for the Get In Touch widget in the footer for dealerships with many locations.
- Added a link to the bottom of form notification emails that will allow dealers to report the message as spam when Akismet is enabled on their site.
- Added a new button widget (Single Custom Button) to the Dealer Custom toolbox for a single call-to-action button that is displayed in-line with other content on the page.
- Fixed an issue where the Button Banner and Custom Button widgets would inherit the styling of the last-placed widget of that type on the page.
- Fixed styling issues for the Job Listing page on dark and medium themes.
- Fixed an issue where the New Kubota Search widget would not behave correctly when the page was re-loaded after a product type or category had been selected.
- Fixed an issue where the call-to-action button on the Special Offer banner would appear low in the card.
- Fixed an issue where the navigation could be pushed off of the page when accessing a third level child menu.
- Improved GTM tracking on forms that appear inside of modals.
- Pins on the Locations page can no longer be opened on top of one another.
- The Used Equipment carousel template and the Dealer Used Equipment carousel template will no longer hide pricing information if the “Show MSRP” option in the site configuration is unchecked.
Article is closed for comments.